Posted on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 at 12:01 pm by Stephen
Don’t Buy Titanium or Tungsten Wedding Bands
I’m not going to win any popularity contests in my industry as a jeweler saying this, but I say:
“Don’t buy titanium or tungsten wedding bands.”
1. Your fingers will change size over the life of your wedding rings. Titanium and Tungsten are not solderable or sizable.
2. Gold and platinum rings can be sized, repaired, soldered on and changed. Again and again.
3. Gold and platinum have actual value as metals and go back through history as wedding ring metals. Titanium and Tungsen are a very inexpensive alternative.
4. Your wedding ring stands for your commitment and your love and your future. You don’t want to toss your ring in the trash and order a new one every time your finger size changes.
5. Your wedding rings are the most important jewelry you’ll ever have. Your kids will inherit your wedding jewelry. Choose a valuable, special metal like gold or platinum.
Now i know that for some people these will work, and i have sold quite a few over the years but i always educate my customers first about what there options are.
Just my opinion